Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefano Nichele <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 09:30:41 UTC

How to configure ArchiveManager

Hi All,
from assembly plugin home page :

Currently it can create distributions in the following formats:

    * zip
    * tar.gz
    * tar.bz2
    * jar
    * dir
    * war
    * and any other format that the ArchiveManager has been configured for

My question is, how to configure the ArchiveManager ? I need to add my
own format.

Thanks a lot
Ste

Re: How to configure ArchiveManager

Posted by shinsato <ha...@shinsato.com>.
No response?  I've not found any enlightenment about this topic, is this a
bug in the documentation - because there is no ArchiveManager that can be
configured?