Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/10/04 07:09:19 UTC

ASF Accounts creation

Hello Folks,
Some of you listed in the proposal doesn't have any ASF account.
Before we can proceed accounts creation, you have to send a CLA tru
snail mail or fax to the Apache Software Foundation.

The form is available here : http://apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: ASF Accounts creation

Posted by Terri-Lynn Rimmer <tr...@apache.org>.
a.o test!

It does indeed :D  Thanks!

Re: ASF Accounts creation

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Looks to be ok.
Check if your new email trimmer@a.o works fine.

2011/10/4 Terri-Lynn Rimmer <on...@gmail.com>:
> trimmer would be fine.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Cool.
>>
>> @Terri-Lynn what is your preferred Apache id ?
>>
>> 2011/10/4 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>:
>> > Hi Olivier,
>> >
>> > Terri-Lynn already submit the ICLA and she is registered.
>> >
>> > I will ping Mike Duffy and Youhort Ly who don't have signed an ICLA.
>> >
>> > For the others, it should be OK as they are already committers on some
>> > projects.
>> >
>> > Thanks for the reminder ;)
>> > Regards
>> > JB