Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Ananth Gundabattula <ag...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/30 03:34:14 UTC

javax.persistence.Persistence classNotFoundError

Hello All,

I am getting the following exception when I launch my Apex app.

I tried including javaee-api- version 7.0 as well to get around this error
but does not seem to take effect.

Any ideas why javax.persistence.Persistence is not getting loaded by the
APex engine classloader ?

An error occurred trying to launch the application. Server message:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/Persistence at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.resolver.JPATraversableResolver.isReachable(JPATraversableResolver.java:34)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.resolver.DefaultTraversableResolver.isReachable(DefaultTraversableResolver.java:60)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.resolver.CachingTraversableResolver.isReachable(CachingTraversableResolver.java:82)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.ConstraintValidation.isReachable(ConstraintValidation.java:241)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.ConstraintValidation.validate(ConstraintValidation.java:166)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.ConstraintValidation.validate(ConstraintValidation.java:141)
> at
> org.apache.bval.util.ValidationHelper.validateProperty(ValidationHelper.java:233)
> at
> org.apache.bval.util.ValidationHelper.validateBean(ValidationHelper.java:216)
> at
> org.apache.bval.jsr303.ClassValidator.validateBeanNet(ClassValidator.java:393)
> at org.apache.bval.jsr303.ClassValidator.validate(ClassValidator.java:149)
> at
> com.datatorrent.stram.plan.logical.LogicalPlan.validate(LogicalPlan.java:1672)
> at com.datatorrent.stram.StramClient.<init>(StramClient.java:161) at
> com.datatorrent.stram.client.StramAppLauncher.launchApp(StramAppLauncher.java:509)
> at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:2050)
> at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.launchAppPackage(DTCli.java:3456) at
> com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.access$7100(DTCli.java:106) at
> com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:1895) at
> com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$3.run(DTCli.java:1449) Fatal error
> encountered

Regards,
Ananth

Re: javax.persistence.Persistence classNotFoundError

Posted by Ananth Gundabattula <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hello Thomas,

Raised this : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-452

Thanks.