Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com> on 2013/05/03 00:14:46 UTC

findbugs Classes missing for analysis

Hi all,

I'm still trying to test my patch and after installing findbugs 1.3.9 and
forrest 0.9 I ran ant test and got the following:

The following classes needed for analysis were missing:
     [exec]  [findbugs]   org.apache.tools.ant.Task
     [exec]  [findbugs]   org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException
     [exec]  [findbugs]   org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet
     [exec]  [findbugs]   org.apache.tools.ant.Project
     [exec]  [findbugs]   org.apache.tools.ant.DirectoryScanner
     [exec]  [findbugs] Warnings generated: 638
     [exec]  [findbugs] Missing classes: 6
     [exec]  [findbugs] Calculating exit code...
     [exec]  [findbugs] Setting 'missing class' flag (2)
     [exec]  [findbugs] Setting 'bugs found' flag (1)
     [exec]  [findbugs] Exit code set to: 3
     [exec]  [findbugs] Classes needed for analysis were missing

Followed by:
[exec] -1 overall.
     [exec]
     [exec]     +1 @author.  The patch does not contain any @author tags.
     [exec]
     [exec]     -1 tests included.  The patch doesn't appear to include any
new or modified tests.
     [exec]                         Please justify why no tests are needed
for this patch.
     [exec]
     [exec]     +1 javadoc.  The javadoc tool did not generate any warning
messages.
     [exec]
     [exec]     +1 javac.  The applied patch does not increase the total
number of javac compiler warnings.
     [exec]
     [exec]     -1 findbugs.  The patch appears to introduce 427 new
Findbugs (version 1.3.9) warnings.

Any one encounter this before ? I tried looking at
hadoop-findbugs-report.xml but it's 21K lines long....

Thanks,

Amit.