Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Maria Kaval <MA...@oracle.com> on 2010/02/03 06:50:07 UTC

RE: [Trinidad 2] Plugins branch moved

Andrew,

For trinidad-maven changes, do they need to be checked in to both Trinidad-maven/branches/2.0.x-branch and trinidad-maven/trunk or is it sufficient to just check into trinidad-maven/trunk and then someone will do a rebase for trinidad-maven/branches/2.0.x-branch on a periodic basis?  I'm thinking of e.g. JIRA 1677.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1677

Thanks, Maria

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria,

these the changes to "trunk" are being merged "forward" to the 2.x work.
For plugins that has not been done yet. For Trinidad core, we did.

I think generally it is about time to do another round of rebranching,
next week or so.
Why? Becuase developement on trunk is not stopping :-) and the longer
we wait, the
worse the final merge is. During that I can also merge the plugins work.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf