Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Warren Schembri <au...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/31 10:37:28 UTC

Xalan error/problem with sax

Hi,

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I am trying to run
the sample SAX2SAX that comes with Xalan but everytime I do, I get this
error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown Source)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown Source)
	at SAX2SAX.main(SAX2SAX.java:111)

I've also noticed I get this exact error when I try to run the sample
UseXMLFilter.
I've tried everything I can possibly think of but I'm yet to come up with
the solution.

Thanks in advance
Warren