Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Josephus <jo...@josephus.hu> on 2006/12/06 19:46:39 UTC

bayes: expire_old_tokens: Out of memory during ridiculously large request

FreeBSD 6.1
p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7_1
amavisd-new-2.4.3_1,1

And I have this error almost every time when amavisd calls SA.
bayes: expire_old_tokens: Out of memory during ridiculously large
request at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm
line 626.

I have the same error when I try to --sync manually.

I already checked the archives, some of you had this problem as well,
but no solution so far. Any updates on this bug? Is it SA related?

thanks

Josephus