Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Richard L Williams <Ri...@ipaper.com> on 2002/04/08 18:36:24 UTC

Missing import "org.apache.soap.server"

Trying to get soap running under Jetty.  I copied the soap.war from the
downloaded kit to the /webapps/ directory and restarted Jetty.  The
rpcrouter and messagerouter respond properly (with an error to a GET).  I
can run the opening page of the admin app but when I try to run the list, I
get this error.

09:22:13.050 WARN!! Servlet Exception for /soap/admin/list.jsp
/SYS$SCRATCH/Jetty__8080___soap/admin/list$jsp.java:4: Package
org.apache.soap.s
erver not found in import.
import  org.apache.soap.server.*;
        ^
1 error

Looks to me like jasper can't find the org.apache.soap.server (which I
think I see in the soap.war file).

If I am forced to manually add a jar file containing org.apache.soap.server
to the Jetty's classpath, doesn't that kind of
defeat the purpose of a war file?

Richard
willwilliamsosx