Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Yong Zhang <yo...@apache.org> on 2022/11/17 03:01:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.15.3 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce Apache BookKeeper
version 4.15.3.

Apache BookKeeper is a scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency storage
service optimized for real-time workloads. It has been used for a
fundamental
service to build reliable services. It is also the log segment store for
Apache
DistributedLog and the message store for Apache Pulsar.

This is the 35rd release of the Apache BookKeeper.

Release 4.15.3 contains performance and stability improvements, new metrics,
and various bug fixes.

Apache BookKeeper users are encouraged to upgrade to 4.15.3. The technical
details of this release are summarized below.
For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:

https://bookkeeper.apache.org/releases

BookKeeper 4.15.3 Release Notes are at:

https://bookkeeper.apache.org/release-notes/#4153

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.15.3 released

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Thank you a lot for driving this release!

Best,
Hang

Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com> 于2022年11月24日周四 02:21写道:

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com>.

--
Andrey Yegorov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.15.3 released

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com>.

--
Andrey Yegorov