Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 03:22:21 UTC

Re: Submit form with ajax on enter

It is being used indirectly through AjaxButton.  Unfortunately
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior cannot be used directly on the form to listen for
"onsubmit"

Posted by Daniel Stoch <da...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem today (what a coincidence :)).
This works ok for me in Firefox 3.5 and Opera 10, but does not work in
Chrome, Safari and IE.

PS. I'm using Wicket 1.4.4.

DS

Posted by cbchhaya <cb...@gmail.com>.