Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/29 18:39:59 UTC

Re: Trinidad Dialog Problem

One reason you may not be getting much feedback is that you are emailing the
wrong list. The dev@ list is only for discussing the development of myfaces
projects, not for using myfaces projects.

Your previous message has little debugging information. Please use the
source jar to debug through the code and try to find out what is wrong and
post your findings and a patch to reproduce the problem against the demo
project or a test case so that we can see the problem in action instead of
going of a short description in an email.