Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/06/06 04:08:53 UTC

Reorging shindig-project/content directory

Does anyone have any objections to reorganizing the content directory?
 Here is what I propose...

1.  content/samplecontainer/examples/commoncontainer should really by
at the top of the directory because it is our best sample container
and it should be easy to find.
2.  Things in the container directory should be moved to a deprecated folder.
3  Editor should be deleted because we have the OpenSocial Explorer
which does the same thing but much better.

Anyone have any other things they want to change in that directory?