Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/10/04 19:52:13 UTC

FWD: [IP CLEARANCE] Contrail Plugin for CloudStack

FYI - We have received the SGA for this plugin, and the 72 hours of lazy
consensus over at general@incubator.a.o has started.

I'll update this thread when we have cleared that hurdle, allowing us to
accept the patch into the repo.

-chip

----- Forwarded message from Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:50:47 -0400
From: Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [IP CLEARANCE] Contrail Plugin for CloudStack

Juniper Networks, Inc has dontated a plugin for Apache CloudStack to
work with their Contrail networking software.

IP Clearance Document:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/cloudstack-contrail-plugin.html

Please vote to approve this contribution.  Lazy consensus applies: if no
-1 votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Thanks.

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: FWD: [IP CLEARANCE] Contrail Plugin for CloudStack

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
I'll proceed with accepting this patch now.  IP clearance is now done.

-chip