Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr> on 2008/02/15 20:08:05 UTC

Planet config help

Hello,

First of all, thanks for a wonderful app.

I'm trying to set up a planet-based home page, but have stumbled on some
issues:

a) Users cannot login when I set "planet.aggregator.enabled" to "true"
in roller-custom.properties. This is the same issue as reported at [1].

b) The same thread mentions this happens because a
planet-custom.properties file is required, but the installation manual
says nothing about it; all related properties are documented for use
within roller-custom.properties instead.

How can I make this work?

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Passphrase-problems-with-roller-4-td14214165s12275.html

Many thanks,

Manos

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _

5, Daphnidos Street,
14122, Neo Iraklio,
Athens, Greece

Tel: +30 210 2851517
Mob: +30 694 8376942

http://dev.abiss.gr

"BSD code is free code to be used in software. GPL code is code to be
used in free software." Kjella (173770), Slashdot

Re: Planet config help

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.

Right, guess I should have read the release notes:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+4.0+Release+Notes

Manos

Re: Planet config help

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.