Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 08:17:14 UTC

Repo sync with Ibiblio

Hi,

Our repository is in the sync scripts of maven (thanks Carlos!), and
I'm wondering if I have to do anything specific to get the sync
triggered or whether it is now fully automated?

Martijn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org

Re: Re: Repo sync with Ibiblio

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks, I created a JIRA issue for the sync.

Martijn

Re: Repo sync with Ibiblio

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
you have to ask for it, not automated yet

On 8/27/06, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our repository is in the sync scripts of maven (thanks Carlos!), and
> I'm wondering if I have to do anything specific to get the sync
> triggered or whether it is now fully automated?
>
> Martijn
>
> --
> Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
> -- http://wicketframework.org

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride