Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/20 09:22:52 UTC

a problem about developer guide

Hi:
	I want to reflect a problem, the User doc secondary directory in dubbo's developer guide is not responding.

Great work!

CrazyHZM

Re: a problem about developer guide

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
It works well on my mac laptop. Would you mind to report an issue here [1]
since I cannot see your attachment?

Thanks,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website