Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Willy Aguirre <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 17:44:54 UTC

Re: firefoxos to cordova-medic

Hi Dmitry,

there are two plugins firefoxos does not has support
media and mediacapture

finally:

λ node build_firefoxos.js
G:\cordova-medic\.git G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\bin G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\buildbot-conf G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\mobilespec G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\node_modules G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\runner G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic\src G:\cordova-medic
G:\cordova-medic
Writing medic.json to G:\cordova-medic\mobilespec\www

anything else for close this PR

Regards,

Willy

Posted by Willy Aguirre <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi! I pull mobilespec app to my FirefoxOS device when I run I saw some
errors. I know a bit about cordova-mobilespec becuase I send a PR.

about plugin: http://mozilla-cordova.github.io/ there are two *Not
supported*

Regards,

Willy