Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Paolo Mottadelli <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 10:30:12 UTC

Chemistry on Twitter

Hi all,
I've just created a new Twitter account [1]
This could be yet another tool to spread the Chemistry word.

If anybody thinks that could be a good idea, I'd share the password in
the mailing list so that everyone could contribute with interesting
stuff.
If you guys don't like it, I'd drop such an account.
BTW, would ther be any marketing issue with ASF?

[1] - http://twitter.com/apachechemistry

--
Paolo Mottadelli: http://www.paolomottadelli.com

Re: Chemistry on Twitter

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Paolo Mottadelli <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I think that this initiative has not grabbed the interest of the
> group, I'd cancel the account in 24 hours from now.

It doesn't cost much to keep the account. :-) Perhaps we can use it as
an additional announcement channel for releases and other project
news.

Can you send the account password to chemistry-private@? It's better
not to have account details on a public mailing list.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: Chemistry on Twitter

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
and this now where I just have registered for Twitter ... *lol*

Jens

Re: Chemistry on Twitter

Posted by Paolo Mottadelli <pa...@gmail.com>.