Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/03/18 13:07:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.9.1 release.

Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
1.9.1.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to process and
distribute
data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It supports highly configurable
directed graphs
of data routing, transformation, and system mediation logic.

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:
https://nifi.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
https://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/

Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12345163

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.9.1

Thank you
The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.9.1 release.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Docker build is fixed and out too.  Thanks Aldrin

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Otto.

Posted by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

It seems docker image was built incorrectly:

root@c7b796dde1a8:/opt/nifi/nifi-current# ls lib/*.nar|head
lib/nifi-ambari-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-amqp-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-avro-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-aws-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-aws-service-api-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-azure-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-beats-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-cassandra-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-cassandra-services-api-nar-1.9.0.nar
lib/nifi-cassandra-services-nar-1.9.0.nar
root@c7b796dde1a8:/opt/nifi/nifi-current#

The NAR files are 1.9.0.

Juan