Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/14 18:40:58 UTC

Preliminary blog post about the Apache Kafka 2.4.0 release

Hi all,

I've prepared a preliminary blog post about the upcoming Apache Kafka 2.4.0
release.
Please take a look and let me know if you want to add/modify details.
Thanks to all who contributed to this blog post.

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/kafka/?previewEntry=what-s-new-in-apache1

Thanks,
Manikumar

Re: Preliminary blog post about the Apache Kafka 2.4.0 release

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I will mention the details about ZK upgrade to 3.5

Thanks.

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Manikumar,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Manikumar,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Manikumar,

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the summary. Will include in the blogpost.

Posted by Sean Glover <se...@lightbend.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
That makes sense to me.

Posted by Sean Glover <se...@lightbend.com>.