Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Halil AKINCI <ha...@ktu.edu.tr> on 2002/06/24 10:33:22 UTC

query three remote databases at the same time

Hi,

How can I query three remote databases at the same time using servlet? I want to send a parameter this databases using a HTML form. Remote servers receive this parameter, execute query and send results to client. I want to display all results (that remote databases send) one HTML page.

How can do that?

want to amke hidden file

Posted by puneet sachar <pu...@yahoo.com>.
hi guys

Well i have to amke a file in tomcat directory...

which is easily done by using File object and will be
palced according to wish

how can i change the attribute of the file...

i mean if some information i'm sending to user to his
PC..

and want that file is read-only and hidden..

Puneet

Re: query three remote databases at the same time

Posted by Ravishankar S <ra...@ionidea.com>.
Hi Halil,

open three different connections and close them in the right order....

Connection con1=DriverManager.getConnection(....);
Connection con2=DriverManager.getConnection(....);

do ur stuff here....

con2.close();
con1.close();

HTH