Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Zac Tse <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 05:02:14 UTC

About the performance chart of hedwig in the presentation 'hedwig-oct.pdf'

Hey, guys. For the last two months, I've been trying to do some
customization to NS2(Network simulator 2) to enable it to simulate a
wire-level protocol, which is totally based on hedwig's idea but with some
enhancement. And till last week, I finally managed to put all the features
together to make it a somewhat whole functional tiny system.

Here's what I need: some real data you guys at Yahoo! come up with in the
brilliant presentation hediwg-oct.pdf. When I went over these charts,
performance chart to be more specific, I was confused as to a couple of
details:

   1. How many publishers are there?
   2. As to 100 topics and 1 subscriber per topic. Where are these
   subscribers located? On its own physical machine?

These details are very crucial to the setting of my emulation, so please
help me with this.

I've search the internet trying to find the screen cast for the
presentation, but never succeeded. If someone could show me the url, I'll
appreciate it. Even better, the most recent benchmark test result. :)

Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication
Zach Tse
email: devilkirin@gmail.com

Re: About the performance chart of hedwig in the presentation 'hedwig-oct.pdf'

Posted by Zac Tse <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Matthieu, for the info in such a short notice.

Vimeo is blocked in mainland in China(I don't know why), no wonder I
coundn't find it.

Again, thank you.

--
此致
祝好!

谢轶, Zac
手机号码:15801531574
邮箱:devilkirin@gmail.com

Re: About the performance chart of hedwig in the presentation 'hedwig-oct.pdf'

Posted by Matthieu Morel <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
[...]

email: devilkirin@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
<hedwig-oct.pdf>