Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by arun kumar <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/07 13:34:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Session time out issue while using https(Apache 2.2)

Hi All,

  We are having  issue while using https(http working fine) in apache 2.2.3. The session is getting expired (session timeout) while data is entering into database.

  Our backend servers is weblogic 8.1 sp5 and we are using mod_proxy,mod+proxy_balancer  modules to send the request to backend server.

  Important : we have not enable ssl between apache and back end server only we enabled ssl between client and apache.

  Please let me know what is an issue

  Regards,
  Arun