Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by la...@free.fr on 2004/07/02 15:09:55 UTC

Copying also referenced PSMLs when creating a new user

Hi,

I'm trying to simulate SSO in Jetspeed : user logged in is not always
referenced in Jetspeed, so I have to create the user in the database at login
time.
This works well, and it also creates a default.psml for the new user from the
anon/default.psml page.

I've got this problem : if anon/default.psml contains references to other psml
docs (say A.psml and B.psml), these references are not copied for the new user.

So my new user gets his own default.psml which is referencing other anon/A.psml
and anon/B.psml.

How could I clone the referenced A.psml and B.psml for my new user ?
Should I use :
PsmlManagerService.createDocument(Profile) ?
PsmlManagerService.store(Profile) ?
Profiler.createProfile() ?

Thanks,

Laurent