Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/04 10:39:31 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/PoweredBy" by Infolinks

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hbase/PoweredBy" page has been changed by Infolinks.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=65&rev2=66

  [[http://www.impetus.com/ |Impetus]] - With a strong focus, established thought leadership and open source contributions in the area of Big Data analytics and consulting services, Impetus uses its Global Delivery Model to help technology businesses and enterprises evaluate and implement solutions tailored to their specific context, without being biased towards a particular solution. [[http://bigdata.impetus.com/# | More info about BigData @Impetus]]

+ [[http://www.infolinks.com/ |Infolinks]] - Infolinks is an In-Text ad provider. We use HBase to process advertisement selection and user events for our In-Text ad network. The reports generated from HBase are used as feedback for our production system to optimize ad selection.

  [[http://www.kalooga.com|Kalooga]] is a discovery service for image galleries. We use Hadoop, Hbase, Chukwa and Pig on a 20-node cluster for our crawling, analysis and events processing.