Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/10/15 07:21:21 UTC

Getting a point release of XMLSchema from the 1.3.2 branch

Hi devs,

Synapse team is getting ready for the 1.1 release of Apache Synapse which
depends on the Axis2-1.3 release. We have found a critical issue with
XmlSchema 1.3.2 release, [1] and synapse team (Upul Godage) has attached a
patch to the possible issue in XmlScema [2] over the 1.3.2 branch of
XmlSchema. (This is because we need to go with an XmlScema version which is
compatible with Axis2-1.3 release)

So, can we get a point release of XmlSchema (may be 1.3.2.1) from the branch
with the attached patch applied.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-146
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-259

Thanks,
Synapse Team

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: Getting a point release of XMLSchema from the 1.3.2 branch

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Ajith,

On 10/15/07, Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I can workout the release but need to know how urgent this is. I can
> start the cycle to get a release. We can go ahead and do the release
> from the trunk and I don't see a problem with that

If that is compatible with Axis2-1.3, no issues at all.

And it is better if we can get the release out very soon (by Thursday or
Friday). We were planning for the first RC on the end of this week.

Thanks for the support and I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Ajith

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.