Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 19:12:00 UTC

Creating tar ball has issues

Hi All

I am trying to create the tar ball from the latest master.
I am getting this error
ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.4:single (default-cli) on
project hbase-assembly: Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly
archive bin: Problem creating TAR: request to write '8192' bytes exceeds
size in header of '1200647934' bytes -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.

Is it for me alone?

Regards
Ram

Re: Creating tar ball has issues

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Really apprciate it Ted. Not sure why it was notworking, with a clean
checkout today it started working.  May be some issues in my work branch.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.