Posted to user@ant.apache.org by keane la <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/09 02:28:36 UTC

Building EAR ANT Script for websphere 5.0

Does any have sample Ant script which will create EAR file for websphere 5.0 deployment ?

Does application.xml and *.xmi files required for websphere configuration can be created using the script ot they need to be available before making the EAR ?

I could see there are some customised ant task comes with websphere. But I couldn't see one for building EAR file or Building EJB's for websphere. does any one knows about it ?

Thanx in advance,