Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Magnus Persson <ma...@derelik.net> on 2010/03/25 18:57:31 UTC

SecurityAdminMBean, AuthorizationBroker

I see that AuthorizationBroker implements SecurityAdminMBean which leads me
to believe that I can administer roles etc. over JMX, is this correct? I am
unable to find anything remotely related to it when using jconsole but on
the other hand I have about 0 experience with JMX :)

If possible, could anyone hint me in a direction on how to acquire an
instance of AuthorizationBroker (or whatnot) over JMX?

Re: SecurityAdminMBean, AuthorizationBroker

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Magnus, I don't see that mbean registered anywhere in code, it looks like
the plugin needs to do that but it does not atm.

On 25 March 2010 17:57, Magnus Persson <ma...@derelik.net> wrote:

> I see that AuthorizationBroker implements SecurityAdminMBean which leads me
> to believe that I can administer roles etc. over JMX, is this correct? I am
> unable to find anything remotely related to it when using jconsole but on
> the other hand I have about 0 experience with JMX :)
>
> If possible, could anyone hint me in a direction on how to acquire an
> instance of AuthorizationBroker (or whatnot) over JMX?

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com