Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com> on 2014/08/02 02:27:22 UTC

Re: Getting list of nodes for user

On 16.07.2014, at 04:05, techie2k <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have many 'nt:folder' types created and upon each folder creation,
> permissions has been granted to different set of users. Now I need to get
> list of nodes based on user(with read and write) persmissions.

What do you mean? ACLs are applied automatically, so you login = create a session for the user in question (i.e. per http request in the name of the user) and JCR will only show nodes that the user has read access to (other nodes will be completely invisible to him) and if any modifying operation is not allowed, you will get an access control exception from that method or upon session.save().

HTH,
Alex