Posted to users@asterixdb.apache.org by Nicholas Santini <ns...@ucr.edu> on 2022/04/28 21:36:48 UTC

AsterixDB ERROR: Code: 1 "HYR0010: Node asterix_nc2 does not exist" M1 Mac

Hi all,

I'm new to mailing lists, but I am trying to submit an issue that I need
help with.
I'm trying to set up a sample cluster with asterixDB on my M1 mac. I have
my environment up and running and I am able to successfully make SQL
queries with the following code:
```
drop dataverse csv if exists;
create dataverse csv;
use csv;

create type csv_type as {
    lat: int32,
    long: int32
};

create dataset csv_set (csv_type)
  primary key lat;

```
However, when I try to load the dataset with a CSV file it seems to brick
my sample cluster and throws the error: Error Code: 1 "HYR0010: Node
asterix_nc2 does not exist". The code which causes this is below.

```
use csv;

load dataset csv_set using localfs
    (("path"="127.0.0.1:///Users/nicholassantini/Downloads/test.csv"),
     ("format"="delimited-text"));
```

Thus far I have tried both java's newest release of version 18 and 17.0.3
as well as a variety of ports for the queries. I'm not sure what else to
try. Some logs that I think are relevant say that it is failing to connect
to the node. Not sure if that's an issue with the port or the node itself.
Here is a snippet of those logs.

[image: image.png]

Also in case it matters, my CSV is a simple 2 column 2 row file with all
single-digit integer values.

I appreciate any and all help.
Best,
Nicholas Santini

Re: AsterixDB ERROR: Code: 1 "HYR0010: Node asterix_nc2 does not exist" M1 Mac

Posted by Nicholas Santini <ns...@ucr.edu>.
Wow, you guys are fast. Yes, it is 0.9.7.1, I'll try upgrading. Is there a
tutorial out there for that? I tried google and reading through the
documentation but couldn't find anything. I'm very new to AsterixDB and
SQL.

Posted by Michael Carey <mj...@ics.uci.edu>.
I vote for upgrading.  :-)

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
The issue is this:

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
This should give you a copy of the latest master snapshot build:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/AsterixDB/job/asterixdb-snapshot-integration/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/asterixdb/asterix-server/target/asterix-server-0.9.8-SNAPSHOT-binary-assembly.zip
. Its easiest to just reload things unless you have a ton of data.

Posted by Glenn Justo Galvizo <gg...@uci.edu>.

Posted by Wail Alkowaileet <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicholas,

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet

Re: AsterixDB ERROR: Code: 1 "HYR0010: Node asterix_nc2 does not exist" M1 Mac

Posted by Nicholas Santini <ns...@ucr.edu>.
Sure, the logs are attached.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.