Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com> on 2024/04/09 06:22:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack Terraform Provider v0.5.0

Hi All

After more than 72 hours, the vote for CloudStack Terraform Provider v0.5.0 *passes* with

5 PMC + 2 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
5 persons (Rohit, Daan, Boris, Hari, Nux)

+1 (non binding)
2 persons (Jithin, Suresh)

0
none

-1
none

Thanks to everyone participating.

I will now prepare the release announcement to go out after 24-48 hours to give the mirrors time to catch up.

Regards,
Kiran Chavala

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack Terraform Provider v0.5.0

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Kiran and all for the excellent release work.

There has been some issue with publishing the v0.5.0 on the Terraform registry, for this I've logged a support ticket with the TF Registry.

In the meanwhile, users can use the following to install the provider locally using artifacts from the Github release;
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider?tab=readme-ov-file#installing-from-github-release
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider/wiki#installing-from-github-release

Regards.