Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 07:27:57 UTC

Cannot acquire lock

Hi,

I am running two pods in kubernetes with hazelcast clustering for FTP
communication.

Both the Kube pods start showing below statement and don't pick the file.

org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.strategy.FtpChangedExclusiveReadLockStrategy
Cannot acquire read lock within 20000 millis. Will skip the file:
RemoteFile[]

Any pointer?

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Cannot acquire lock

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Is the remote file currently being written by another system? Camel
just tell you that the remote file seems to be changing over time and
its not safe for it to grab the file.

You can configure a higher timeout if you want to wait longer.

Also try to test it outside kubernetes, just as plain app.

--
Claus Ibsen