Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/08/31 08:38:31 UTC

RE:ProgressBar

Hello Everyone,

                Is it possible to have progress bar with Loading text ("Loading..") like at the starting of the application.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
US TECH SOLUTIONS. Inc,
Office: 040-67339635
Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com

RE: ProgressBar

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.
Yes George,

                I too faced this issue in early, now I just moved the text to the center of the page, but having a progress will be the best option. Any idea to do this ?

Thanks&Regards ,
Mukesh

RE: ProgressBar

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.