Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2023/02/07 18:55:28 UTC

Kibble Interest at FOSDEM

Hi All

I was at FOSDEM over the weekend and managed to attend the CHAOSSCon on
the Friday before it. I got a bit lost - but eventually found the room -
where they were doing some brainstorming of how people are using metrics
and any gaps they see. The more I see of CHAOSS .- the more I really
want Kibble to be part of it. :-)

On Saturday and Sunday at the ASF booth I ended up chatting to quite a
few people about Kibble (All the Kibble stickers went too!) and they
were really interested. I did mention that the project was a little
stalled waiting for a little re-boot so we may get some visitors,
questions, potential contributors etc coming up as a result of that.

Thanks
Sharan