Posted to iot@apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/10 20:14:32 UTC

[HELP REQUEST] Apache Con IoT Tracks (NA / EU)

Hey all,

Not sure how many people are here yet-

Could y'all help me come up with a list of projects to
<strike>spam</strike> alert about the upcoming IoT tracks at ApacheCon NA
(and EU).  Just trying to raise awareness. Also, if anyone is a good
copywriter and wants to take a crack at the email to send, that would be
pretty helpful.

To help track, here's a link to a google sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ajAKqUVb3Hx2WyOxFeAL-_I6ReXbgqtqJNUACexzktY/edit?usp=sharing

Many many thanks in advance,

tg

Re: [HELP REQUEST] Apache Con IoT Tracks (NA / EU)

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Arg- i'm dummy. Here's the better link!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ajAKqUVb3Hx2WyOxFeAL-_I6ReXbgqtqJNUACexzktY/edit?usp=sharing

AW: [HELP REQUEST] Apache Con IoT Tracks (NA / EU)