Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/03/12 22:38:07 UTC

Re: qb limits was EZBiz

quick books and quick books online have set number of records.
so exporting just the Transaction for GL and reports is all that can be
done.

========================

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

ScottA sent the following on 3/12/2010 12:42 PM:

Re: qb limits was EZBiz

Posted by ScottA <Sc...@UnionDiamond.com>.
BJ, the point I was trying to make is that David's idea would allow me to
dump QB all together. No worries about import/export\double entry. OfBiz
would be a single solution for me. Short term it costs more but l;ong term
adds value to my business.