Posted to users@camel.apache.org by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 12:54:25 UTC

No move, premove and moveFailed option are avaliable for file/sftp producer

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to push a file to sftp  sever in say
tempA directory and once sftp is success move it to A directory.

I have found that we have option like move, premove and moveFailed  for
file/sftp consumer, but dont have anything like that for producer.

How could I achieve what I want to do, if we dont have this option.

Is there any other work around for it.

Kindly help

-Regards,
Atg roxx

Re: No move, premove and moveFailed option are avaliable for file/sftp producer

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus,

Yes that helped.

-Regards,