Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lyle Harris <ly...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/06 20:10:15 UTC

How to checkout a CVS file as part of a goal in a POM

Greetings,

I'm trying to use SCM to checkout an XML Schema as
part
of a Maven2 project.  The Schema file is in CVS and
I'd
like to type "mvn package" and have the file checked
out
and compiled and placed in the resulting jar file.

I've seen references to "mvn scm:checkout" but would
not
like to have to have developers have to remember to
run that command manually before running the "mvn
package"
 command.

Any examples of programmatically checking out a file
via
a POM configuration would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Lyle

Re: How to checkout a CVS file as part of a goal in a POM

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
bind scm:checkout to a phase before package phase, then you are all set