Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/11/24 20:17:35 UTC

FYI: ZooKeeper has changed mailing list names

Please note, as part of the move to TLP ZooKeeper's mailing lists have
changed. If you were a subscriber to one of the old lists you have
been migrated automatically to the new (no changes needed on your
part, please start using the new names when sending emails).

The developer and user lists are now respectively:

dev@zookeeper.apache.org
user@zookeeper.apache.org

Let me know if there are any questions,

Patrick

Re: FYI: ZooKeeper has changed mailing list names

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I'm not aware of how to do that, such things are managed outside our
control (apache infra).
Let's see what they say.

Patrick

ps. consider using filters, in gmail I use the "listid:...." filter,
then apply a label to such emails.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.