Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Ni...@ibsbe.be on 2005/11/18 09:37:14 UTC

Install twister on WebSphere

Hello,

I installed twister on Websphere (according to the document described at
http://smartcomps.org/confluence/display/twister/Installing+on+Websphere),
and this works fine... except when i try to complete a workitem.
I get the error :

 faultCode:
 faultString: org.smcp.twister.worklist.exception.WorkListException: Could
not invoke Twister's engine when completing a work item 1
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

I doublechecked the changes that are written in the document (
twister-configuration.xml  and client.properties  file).

Does anybody have any experience with twister on websphere ?

Thanks in advance
Niko

Re: Install twister on WebSphere

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool! I never tried installing Agila BPEL on Websphere myself so it would
have been hard to help you ;)

Posted by Ni...@ibsbe.be.