Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by blargy <zm...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/13 21:56:11 UTC

DataImportHandler development console

Is there any documentation on this screen? (and dont point me
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler)

When using the Full-import, Status, Reload-Config, Document-Count and Full
Import With Cleaning everything works as expected but when I use any of the
following I get an exception: Debug Now, Start Row, No of Rows.

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Illegal value for setFetchSize().

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks

Re: DataImportHandler development console

Posted by blargy <zm...@hotmail.com>.
Also how would one auto-commit after a delta-import?

I click on the commit, clean and verbose checkboxes but those seem to have
no affect.