Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 05:51:08 UTC

Tooltip on GroupingCollection2

Hi,

Is there an easy way of showing tooltip on "folder" level
when you use ADG with GroupingCollection2?

if I use tooltip="{myGC.field1}" in ADG,
getting error 1119:  access to possibly undefined property field1 through
reference with static
type GroupingCollection2.

Using Flex 4.5.1

--
Thank you in advance,
Oleg.

Re: Tooltip on GroupingCollection2

Posted by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com>.
OK, now I saw a dataToolTip for that column.
However, it does not show it for the "folder" level row.  How can I do that?

Please advise.

TIA,
Oleg

--