Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/06/30 03:18:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop committer - Stephen Chu

On behalf of Apache Bigtop (incubating) PPMC, I am excited to welcome
Stephen Chu as a new committer on the project! Stephen  has been
active in the area of Bigtop integration testing for quite some time and
has continually  contributed significantly towards the goal of stack
integration testing in the areas of HBase and HDFS. I am confident that
his continuous efforts will help the project greatly!

Congratulations Stephen!

Thanks,
Roman.