Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by john campbell <so...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/12 00:25:20 UTC

calculator examples

hi
I am trying to run calculator example, i think it is contacting the server,
but it is giving the output as NaN and

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = service 'urn:ibm-soap-demo-calculator 'unknown

can you please tell me where i am going wrong.
i will be grateful for your help
thank you in advance
-John

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: calculator examples

Posted by Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com>.
You have to deploy the service first (using the service manager client
or the web admin), read the readme.txt file in the demo's dir.

hope this will help, Vahe

--
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__

Re: calculator examples

Posted by Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com>.

--