Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by sharif islam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/07 22:29:53 UTC

only local host works

I just installed lenya (with native jetty). However, I can only get to
the site from the localhost. I was unable to figure out how to serve
the page other than localhost. Any clue?

--sharif

Re: only local host works

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
sharif islam wrote:

>I just installed lenya (with native jetty). However, I can only get to
>the site from the localhost. I was unable to figure out how to serve
>the page other than localhost. Any clue?

are able to serve pages from other servers, e.g. Tomcat or Apache httpd
only?

It seems to me that this is a problem of your network (maybe port is
being blocked) and not
of Lenya itself.

HTH

Michi