Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 18:13:15 UTC

T5.2.4 classpath asset issue

Hi,

In my component class I have:

@Import(stylesheet="library="classpath:util.js")

In the module:

public static void
contributeClasspathAssetAliasManager(MappedConfiguration<String,
String> configuration) {
 // see http://markmail.org/thread/rq4vp7hi437smsrh
 configuration.add("js", "/");
}

The file util.js lives directly under src/

Page renders fine, but tapestry rendered reference trims first
character from my file name:
<script src="/assets/ac7583cf1b184d5f/js/til.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

Of course the file is inaccessible that way, but if I manually add the
missing 'u' I can see it.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Adam

Re: T5.2.4 classpath asset issue

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
Per your request, issue filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1353