Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 09:56:44 UTC

[Urgent] Scheduling snapshot failed on CS 4.2.0-snapshot

Hi fork,

I'm using CS 4.2.0-snapshot + Xen XCP. I set a recurring snapshot and get
this error:

2013-05-23 09:30:40,150 DEBUG [storage.snapshot.SnapshotSchedulerImpl]
(SnapshotPollTask:null) Scheduling 1 snapshot for volume 7 for schedule id:
2 at 2013-05-23 02:27:00 GMT
2013-05-23 09:30:40,190 WARN  [storage.snapshot.SnapshotSchedulerImpl]
(SnapshotPollTask:null) Scheduling snapshot failed due to
java.lang.NullPointerException
2013-05-23 09:30:40,191 WARN  [utils.db.Merovingian2]
(SnapshotPollTask:null) Was unable to find lock for the key
snapshot_schedule2 and thread id 21407801

I found two same issues on jira. How can we fix it or I miss some new code?

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

Re: [Urgent] Scheduling snapshot failed on CS 4.2.0-snapshot

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.