Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/04/08 20:18:41 UTC

[build system] taking amp-jenkins-worker-06 and -07 offline due to disk space issues

looks like something filled up /home (0% space left), and i'll need to
figure out what that is as well as clean up some space.

once we're good, i'll put them back online and let everyone know.

Re: [build system] taking amp-jenkins-worker-06 and -07 offline due to disk space issues

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
we had a couple of hanging/stuck builds that were filling up /home.
some of the procs didn't like the SIGKILL, so i just rebooted them.
/home on both of these boxes is back down to ~33% usage.

anyways, these two nodes are back up and building.  if i find anymore
stuck builds, i'll open a spark ticket for further investigation.