Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "N. Sean Timm" <st...@mailgo.com> on 2000/07/18 09:54:34 UTC

Bug Tracking System

I noticed that http://jakarta.apache.org/bugs has a nice page informing you
that the bug system has been taken down for now.  Would it be possible for
someone to do the same for http://xml.apache.org/bugs?  It might alleviate
the occasional "the bug reporting system isn't working" comment from
appearing in the various lists...

On the same track, is there a way to appeal the decision to not utilize
Bugzilla in the interim while we wait for Scarab to be developed?  If the
security hole can or has been fixed, I think it would be very beneficial to
have it available.

- Sean T.

Re: Bug Tracking System

Posted by "N. Sean Timm" <st...@mailgo.com>.
Nevermind...sounds like the page is already going to be taken care of...